Add Job Offer
Go to: All Jobs

Property Manager With Sales and Marketing Experience

Posted: 83 days ago
Place: London (East), Greater London

We need an enthused Property Professional with sales and marketing experience plus unashamed ambition to join our small but ambitious property management company.

The right candidate must be happy to roll up their sleeves and getting involved in all areas of the business and also comfortable in speaking to clients at board level right though to tenants and have an interest and background in the property industry.

The successful candidate will be involved in business development, administration, property management, a can do attitude is crucial.

In return the OTE will be very generous and as responsibility grows so will the basic salary. We are looking for an individual that wants career progression, can work on own initiative, think outside of the box and be able to function in a small team has good attention to detail, motivated, problem solves, excellent communication skills and exercises good judgement.

There is no barrier to entry for this role and we welcome applications from all sectors of property and sales as long as the drive, ambition and the above criteria is met.

Key Accountabilities

Ensure that the current stock of buildings is well managed, this will involve working with other members of the team to facilitate this.

Generate own leads and appointments that can be converted into real business opportunities.

Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your professional network.

Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization.

Research and build relationships with new clients with property portfolios.

Work with other’s within the business to develop proposals that speaks to the clients specific needs and concern.

Using knowledge of property, housing and rental market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions.

Ensure that the data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM system.

Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet set targets.

Research and develop a thorough understanding of the property market company’s people and capabilities.

Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continue to enhance the company’s performance.

You will be expected to spend about 60% of your time at client meetings with the remaining 40% generating leads and completing any associated admin duties.

As a representative of the company at meetings, industry events your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new business leads and contact.

Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation until a contract is signed and property handed over to account manage.

Keeping abreast of issues affecting the housing market with a particular focus on temporary housing and guardianship whilst collecting competitor intelligence.

Develop and maintain good communication links and working relationships with clients and tenants both verbally and via email that portray a professional working association with the company.


ReportApply Now



London UK Jobs | Privacy Policy | RSS | Contact Us | Careers